Roh roh:

Don't you hate it when you bust your behind on something, but then you get missed completely when the props are given out? I know I do. So... I added this correction to the previous post containing information about TechConnect Ohio, but I'm of the belief that corrections should hold the same place in the headlines as the original headlines.
Now, I do plan to do a little wrap up on the entire event, but I believe a miss like this deserves it's own space...
 
So...
 
I received a message last night that I have missed somebody and folks, I hate that. 

So, let's fix it right...

Let me tell you about Jodi Hoye. Jodi is the one responsible for recruiting, communicating, orchestrating and caring for ALL the sponsors who agreed to sign-up and attend this event. She managed this entire event from start to finish and is a key to this events success going forward. In fact, I've been told this would not have happened with out Jodi Hoye's involvement, and how I missed that is completely beyond me. 

Jodi's named responsibility was Sponsorship and Business Development. She did much, much more. Without question, Jodi was "instrumental" to the program's success, and Jodi if you're reading... 

I am very sorry.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's all good, Jim! I usually work in the background, so it's easy to miss. ;) Thanks for the mention - you're the best. We have such a great team. Everytime I looked up, you were taking care of something or someone. I can't wait to work with you again!