1. What time did you get up this morning?10:22
2. Diamonds or pearls? Opals.
3. Last movie you saw?
4. What is your Show? Project Runway is the only thing I'll stop and watch. Yeah, go ahead and laugh.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? toothpaste - Haven't eaten breakfast since 6th grade. On the weekends I am a sucker for Cracker Barrel.
6. What is your middle name? John
7. What food do you dislike? liver, oatmeal, chicken noodle soup, egg noodles.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Getting an iPod this week. Haven't listened to a CD in some time. Answer coming later.
9. What kind of car do you drive? 1994 Ford Ranger - yeah the blue one.
10. Favorite sandwich? Sausage Grinder from W.G. Grinders - Also been into soup lately.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Entitlement
12. Favorite item of clothing? big baggy shorts and sweatshirts
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? London - just always wanted to go.
14. Favorite brand of clothing?Ashworth or no name comfortable stuff.
15. Where would you retire? Someplace warm with consistent weather.
16. Favorite birthday? Just celebrated my 40th in a number of ways with awesome family and friends.
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? I am a night person, but I have this strange admiration for morning people. So productive. One of my goals - one day.
22. What is your shoe size? 8.5-9
23. Pets? Mulligan James - springer spaniel.
24. What's your favorite holiday? Not a fan of any holiday really. Maybe Halloween.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A baseball player. A hockey player. Love of the games drove me to believe one or both were real possibilities.
26. How old are you today? 40, but I was sixteen just last week.
27. What is your favorite candy? Twizzlers. Can't say no.
29. What day are you looking forward to? The day I feel like I'm successful.
30. What are you listening to right now? Stapling.
31. What was the last thing you ate? JP's barbecue.
32. Do you wish on stars? I believe Meghan Joy is a star above my house. I always give her a wink and a nod and tell her how much I love her.
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Burnt Orange. My fav as a kid until forever.
34. How is the weather right now? A little cool, but unseasonably warm, considering it's November.
35. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Brandi at LensCrafters.
36. Favorite soft drink? Coca Cola
39. Favorite restaurant? Buffalo Wild Wings. There are other restaurants?
40. Hair color? dark brown, and lots of gray
41. What was your favorite toy as a child? Sadly - Johnny West, but I had a huge imagination that didn't require toys.
42. Summer or winter? Summer - most definitely. Margaritas on a deck somewhere.
43. Hugs or kisses? Kisses and hugs.
44. Chocolate or Vanilla? Butter Pecan.
45. Coffee or tea? What is tea?
46. What is under your bed? Lots of dust bunnies.
47. What did you do last night? Worked on converting VHS to DVD. Frustration and then some.
48. How many keys on your key ring? 4 - 2 car keys, 1 house, 1 no idea, Work keys on separate ring - 9, -might have to find out what a couple are for.
49. How many years at your current job? more than 10 years in this position, Almost 23 at the Library.
50. Favorite day of the week? Thursday - don't know why. I just like Thursdays.
51. How many towns have you lived in? 12 at least.
52. Do you make friends easily? I make friends easily, but it takes a long time for me to make close friends. (Completely stole Cat's answer because it is perfect.)
53. Who inspires you most? I am inspired by people who realize that anything they want to accomplish is always within them. People who say - "OMG, I did it!"