20 Years Together. I Love You Netter

Today, I celebrate 20 years together with the woman I love, my wonderful wife Annette.

She won't let me send her flowers or give her a gift, but I wanted to do something. So, I'd like to share this song I wrote with a friend who performed it at our wedding. We will be married 19 years in June. (If I can ever figure out how to change the format for our videos I'll post the actual performance.)

What I see in your eyes
Is something you can't disguise
It's what makes a sweet lullaby so real

It's how you feel
The day I met you
I knew I could never forget you
I knew I could never let you... get away

Each passing day
Our love grows stronger

It's how I feel
So very real

For you will always
Steal my heart.

I love you Netter.

9 comments:

Julie said...

I remember your wedding and how incredibly happy the two of you were. Your faces just lit up with the joy of it all. This made me get all weepy.

Happy anniversary Jim and Annette!

Love,
Jul

Cammie said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!!

Cat Herself said...

Well, you got me all teary, too - very sweet.

Kelly Syferd said...

Awww, so sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Jim Brochowski said...

From both of us, thank you all for your anniversary wishes.

Love that woman!

Maureen said...

Happy anniversary! Hope you guys have a *sweet* day!

Maureen said...

Happy anniversary! Hope you guys have a *sweet* day!

Jim Brochowski said...

Thanks Maureen. We went out to dinner with some friends - My cousin Vito's or something. Pretty good food.

Today, we went high on the hog and had Starbucks while grocery shopping. We're having McDonald's for dinner.

I think the remainder of the day will be hunkering down trying to keep getting healthy after these colds we've had.

Netter is napping right now.

Anyway - really appreciate the wishes - both times. ;-)

babbler said...

Hello from Mr. and Mrs. Slug! Great blog, I got misty reading it!